Monday, April 26, 2010

Mark My Time Digital Bookmarks

     Every night I spend 30 minutes reading to my son and he loves it. You can tell he looks forward to it as all I need to do, is say "story time" and he goes and starts grabbing as many books as he can, and he's 2. As parents, we all know and understand the value of reading and now with the Mark My Time Digital Reader, you can now make reading even more enjoyable for your kids.
    ThinkFastToys.com loves introducing new educational items, and we hope you like this as much as we do. The Digital Bookmark comes in various colors and has a neat and easy to use timer on-board to help keep track of how long your kids have been reading. Monitoring reading times has never been any easier, so this is truly a great item.
    Helping our kids become brighter and smarter is a joy and passion that will be passed down for generations to come, so pick up the Mark My Time Digital Bookmark today from ThinkFastToys.com, and help make that journey more fun. Until next time, Thanks for reading and I can't wait until you stop by to play again :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment